Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2. 20 Facts About Me

2. 20 Facts About Me
  • I am in love with fashion
  • I listen to all types of music as long as it sounds good to my ears
  • I can be shy, but it takes the right weirdo to bring out my wild side;)
  • I am a senior in high school
  • I love to look at myself in the mirror
  • I get a thrill from shopping
  • I am unemployed :(
  • I am a capricorn
  • French fries are my favorite food
  • I have a pretty great british accent
  • Teen Vogue is my favorite magazine
  • I have 5 little brothers
  • I can bake things from scratch
  • I can knit 
  • I can carry a tune
  • I'm currently transitioning to natural
  • I don't have any idea of what to do after high school
  • I'm obsessed with lip gloss
  • I'm a girly girl
  • I'm a weirdo

XOXO Material Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment